General Manager Rental Operations
- Position Type
- Full-time Permanent
- Job Title
- General Manager Rental Operations
- Job Location
- Ottawa, ON-In Person
- Hours per week
- Employment Category
- IT Services
- Job Description
D. E. Systems is looking for a General Manager who will oversee major projects in D. E. Systems Rental Department as well as overseeing the staffing and operations. Major Projects include but not limited to large scale deployment of rental computers for government projects, association conferences, training services, festivals and major events and other temporary IT needs. Duties would include but are not limited to:
- Quoting and Contracting
- Project Management
- Team Management
- Deployment and Support
D. E Systems has provided IT services in Ottawa and throughout Canada for over 50yrs and as such, has built various valued client relationships throughout the years with a reputation for our quality of services.
D.E Systems strives to provide a work environment that is inclusive and enables staff to take pride in their work and provide the highest level of service to our clients.
The ideal candidate for this role is one that has good managerial and interpersonal skills with the ability to adapt and learn, as well as the ability to carry out their duties in a professional, respectful, positive and courteous manner, in an environment that can be fast paced and physically demanding.
Given the nature of the industry, and client requirements; duties in this position may require working outside the scope of regular office hours with travel.
- Job Requirements
The following skillset/proficiencies would be an asset but not required:
- Ability to build and maintain good client relationships
- Knowledge of Information Technology concepts and networking concepts.
- Experience in the event industry is an asset
- Strong communication, organizational and time management skills
- Strong managerial skills and ability to create an inclusive team environment.
- Able to learn and adapt to a frequently changing environment.
- Flexibility to work variable work schedules (early mornings, evenings, weekends) as needed
- Ability to scope major projects and related IT requirements
- Canadian work eligibility
- Application Information
Application Deadline: Open
Send resume by email to:
D.E. Systems Ltd.