- Position Type
- Full-time Permanent
- Job Title
- Operations Coordinator
- Job Location
- Mississauga, ON
- Hours per week
- Employment Category
- Technology Rental Services
- Job Description
D. E. Systems is looking for an Operations Coordinator who will manage and coordinate daily rental sales orders, look after day to day operations and work directly with clients as well as our technicians in order to ensure a smooth experience for the client. The successful candidate will also be required to:
- Take sales calls/email inquiries and be able to work with clients to send them quotes on equipment and services
- Coordinate and manage day to day office operations
- Be able to process all orders from start to finish by using our quoting/order processing software (training will be provided)
- If needed, be able to assist the technical team in-house as well as at client sites in setting up equipment and providing technical support
D. E Systems has provided Technology Rental Services in Toronto, Ottawa and throughout Canada for over 50yrs and as such, has built various valued client relationships throughout the years with a reputation for our quality of services.
D.E Systems strives to provide a work environment that is inclusive and enables staff to take pride in their work and provide the highest level of service to our clients.
The ideal candidate for this role is one that has good interpersonal skills with the ability to adapt and learn, as well as the ability to carry out their duties in a professional, respectful, positive and courteous manner, in an environment that can be fast paced and physically demanding.
Given the nature of the industry, and client requirements; duties in this position may require working outside the scope of regular office hours with occasional travel.
- Job Requirements
The following skillset/proficiencies would be required:
- Ability to build and maintain good client relationships
- Strong communication, organizational and time management skills
- Able to learn and adapt to a frequently changing environment
- Flexibility to work variable work schedules (early mornings, evenings, weekends) as needed
- Be technically minded and be familiar with most modern technologies and IT equipment
- Proficiency in MS Office suites (Word, Excel etc.)
- Proficiency in using MS Outlook for email and ability/ethic to monitor/reply to emails constantly within working hours
- Be able to provide IT hardware/software support (laptops, printers, other technology products) when required
- Basic knowledge in networking concepts
- Have their own vehicle, valid Ontario Driver’s licence and clean driving record for the last 12mths
- Be in good physical condition and able to independently lift heavy objects on occasion
- Canadian work eligibility
- Application Information
Application Deadline: Open
Send resume by email to:
D.E. Systems Ltd.