For the health and safety of our staff, clients and colleagues, D.E Systems has implemented Covid 19 health and safety policies and protocols, and follows all government and health authority requirements.
Here are some of the procedures we have implemented:
- Access to the offices/warehouse is limited.
- All employees and visitors are required to follow proper hand hygiene.
- Masks are required indoors and/or whenever distancing is a challenge.
- All visitors entering the office for prolonged periods (15min or more) will be asked to sign in and out, and complete a screening form.
- Enhanced cleaning measures
- All equipment is cleaned and sanitized before being issued to clients
Staff are required to comply with any requirements/measures implemented at client facilities, which may include proof of vaccination.
We kindly request that any required procedures or policies to be followed, are communicated at time of scheduling/booking in order to best accommodate in assigning appropriate time and staff and to avoid delays, cancelations or rescheduling.
We also kindly ask that protocols (masking, distancing, etc.) are followed when interacting with D.E System’s staff
*Under the Personal Health Information Protection Act (PHIPA) we cannot disclose the vaccine status or other medical information of our staff.
Information can only be disclosed by and with individual consent.
If you have any questions about our COVID-19 procedures and/or policies, please feel free to contact us.